27 June 2015

Feeling Sketchy #123

Hi there, 
How fun is the latest sketch from Feeling Sketchy? 


I decided to unwind yesterday from a difficult semester at work with a little play time at my craft desk! 
And this is my card for the sketch using Studio Calico paper and some fun die cuts given to me by my lovely friend DebiJ. 
I wanted to decorate the envelope as well for this one so just used the scrap of pretty paper left over from my 6x6 sheet and added a few embellies!


Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by my blog today :)

Cheers,
Leanne

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with matching envy, Leanne! Creative use and combining of your die cuts! Thanks for participating in the Feeling Sketchy challenge this month!

    Kay Wallace
    Feeling Sketchy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card you made! I like how you take our sketch.
    Thanks tor joining at Feeling Sketchy :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your card is soooooo pretty, thanks for joining ~ Michelle fs dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever to make an envelope for your lovely card too! Thanks for joining us for the Feeling Sketchy Challenge #123. Please come back soon!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    FEELING SKETCHY DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, love the flower ! Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work.. thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Co-Owner Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.